PLAYTRI COACHES' WISH LIST THIS YEAR
Coach Jim is wishing for great gear for next year’s PR:
1. Garmin Vector Power Pedals — I tell all my athletes that the best purchase they can make if they want to improve on the bike is a power meter. Unless you are worried about clearance during cornering these power pedals are an excellent investment.
2. Garmin 530 or 830 bike computer — The routing capabilities of these bike computers are excellent for training and commuting.
3. Giro Vanquish Helmet — an excellent triathlon helmet.
4. Finis Tempo Trainer — an excellent tool to work on pacing in the pool.
5. Zipp 454 NSW Carbon Clincher — the race wheels I wish my wife would buy me. (Hint, hint)
6. Darn Tough Run Socks — some of the best run socks I have worn. The merino wool is comfortable in a wide range of temperatures and the lifetime warranty is a nice touch.
7. Omius Headband — A lot of athletes were wearing these during Kona. It would be fun to try this technology out during the hot Texas summers.
8. UltrAspire Lumen waist lights — my ultra running buddies swear by these lights.
9. Ventum NS1 Road Bike — a road bike that’s tough enough for trail riding.
Find these and other amazing gifts online and in-store. Playtri.com/onlinestore